New York, N.Y.
DESCRIPTIONAn effort between musician Pokey LaFarge & Knickerbocker Mfg. Co.. The Rambler is the same in silhouette as our Service Chino. We often find our man Pokey in a pair of jeans but he's also got that polished look going, which a pair of jeans can't always do justice. Same in weave as a pair of denim, this warp and weft indigo dyed twill pairs well with a tee as would your denim, but it also looks damn good dressed up too.
Fabric: 9 Oz. warp and weft dyed indigo denim twill.
Pocket lining: Cotton herringbone twill.
Thread: Tex 40 color match.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
- Construction is a chainstitch felled seam
- Slanted welt waist pockets.
- Back welt waist pockets with button closure and a flap on the back right pocket.
- Coin pocket on right waist.
- Button Fly.
- Locker loop for hanging up.
- Straight leg fit.
- Dry clean or wash on cold and tumble dry low.