New York, N.Y.
Fabric: 8.25oz. waxed cotton canvas.
Buttons: Knickerbocker branded brass snaps.
Thread: Tex 60 in olive.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
Our Stormer Coat is a rainy day favorite of ours. An outer shell piece designed with a removable hood and equipped with an inside pocket where the hood easily folds up into.
- Construction is a double needle felled chain-stitched seam.
- Patch pockets at waist enforced with bartacks and eyelets for water to drain.
- Interior patch pocket for added storage with extra room for folding hood into when not in use.
- Collar is a peter pan cut with snaps hidden underneath for attaching hood.
- Hood is paneled for casual slope look and includes interfaced visor for rain coverage.
- Work fit.
- Spot clean only.