New York, N.Y.
We're pleased to now offer up our Service Shirt in a short sleeve. An everyday staple, we designed this woven as we do all things: for work, leisure & sport. At a length perfect for tucking in or wearing out, we hope your only struggle is deciding when & where to wear.
Fabric: 4.5 oz. yarn dyed cotton & linen stripe blend from Japan.
Buttons: Deco period design with an ivory finish in poly.
Thread: Tex 40 in natural.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
- Construction is a double needle felled chain-stitched seam.
- Pockets are a left and right chest patch pocket with bartack reinforcement at corners.
- Collar is a point finish with collar stand.
- Shrinkage is around 2-3%.
- To be worn tucked or un-tucked.
- Tailored work fit.
- Dry clean or wash on cold and dry on low.