New York, N.Y.
Our Knickerbocker service shirt in a beautiful indigo chambray, which washes out beautifully for a timeless look. A timeless silhouette at a length available for tucking or wearing out. Once washed the indigo comes out beautifully with a worn-in look.
Fabric: 5oz. salt & pepper twill.
Buttons: Deco period black buttons.
Thread: Tex 40 in natural.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
- Construction is a double needle felled chain-stitched seam.
- Pockets are a left and right chest patch pocket with bartack reinforcement at corners.
- Collar is a point finish with collar stand.
- Shrinkage is around 2-3%.
- To be worn tucked or un-tucked.
- Tailored work fit.
- Dry clean or wash on cold and dry on low.