New York, N.Y.
After success on our pleated chino we wanted to introduce a more casual silhouette , which is where these 1940's military inspired chinos come in. Comfortable as can be in fabric and fit; they are equal in toughness too with our attention to seam construction as well as reinforcement details.
Fabric: 12 oz. natural cotton denim from Cone Mills in North Carolina.
Pocket Bag: Cotton herringbone twill.
Buttons: Matching melamine button on fly and contrast melamine button on fly.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
- Construction is a chainstitched felled seam.
- Slanted welt waist pockets.
- Back welt waist pockets with flap on back right and button closures on both.
- Welt coin pocket on right waist.
- Button fly.
- Straight leg fit.
- Dry clean or hand wash with cold water.