New York, N.Y.
Fabric: 8 Oz. cotton twill.
Pocket lining: Cotton herringbone twill.
Thread: Tex 40 color match.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
The Service Chino is new to the lineup. After success on our pleated chino we wanted to introduce a more casual silhouette , which is where these 1940's military inspired chinos come in. Comfortable as can be in fabric and fit; they are equal in toughness too with our attention to seam construction as well as reinforcement details.
- Construction is a chainstitch felled seam
- Slanted welt waist pockets.
- Back welt waist pockets with button closure and a flap on the back right pocket.
- Coin pocket on right waist.
- Button Fly.
- Locker loop for hanging up.
- Straight leg fit.
- Wash on cold and dry on low.