New York, N.Y.
Fabric: 8oz. cotton twill, woven in America.
Pocket bag: Natural herringbone cotton twill.
Thread: Tex 40 in black.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
1940's inspired pleated chino. We have now worked this pattern a dozen times for a perfect trim fitting straight leg silhouette. This past summer season we went back to the drawing board once more to properly address some comments we received in regards to the hip and rise. We think you will be happy with the results. This Chino and our Three Piece Sack Suit may be worn together for that perfect occasion and also as separates for a less formal or casual occasion.
- Construction is a single needle lockstitch with pressed side seams.
- Waist welt pockets. Right side waist features a welt pocket coin pouch.
- Welted seat pockets with a right pocket security flap.
- Suspender buttons.
- Belt loops are bartacked for reinforcement.
- Double pleat front.
- Pressed front. Steam out for more casual look.
- Waist size is true to size, not vanity sizing.
- Tailored straight leg fit.
- Wash on cold and dry on low.