New York, N.Y.
Fabric: 12.75oz. redline selvedge indigo denim with white weft from Cone Mills in America.
Buttons: Laurel wreath, "good luck", tack buttons in a tin finish.
Thread: Tex 60 in natural.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
Inspired by the iconic Type I, we re-worked ours with updated construction, details and fit. Our Knickerbocker Type I is an American classic.
- Construction is a double needle felled chain-stitched seam.
- Pocket is a single patch pocket enforced with bartacks and secured with button flap.
- Notch collar.
- Front is double pleated with spaced box stitching.
- Back has a single pleat with adjustable cinch.
- Cuff has bartack reinforcement and single button closure.
- Straight fit.
- Contains indigo. Wash separately for first few cycles.
- Wash on cold and dry on low.