New York, N.Y.
Inspired by the iconic Type I, we re-worked ours with updated construction, details and fit. Our Knickerbocker Type I is an American classic.
Fabric: 12.75oz. redline selvedge indigo denim with white weft from Cone Mills in America.
Buttons: Laurel wreath, "good luck", tack buttons in a tin finish.
Thread: Tex 60 in natural.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
- Construction is a single needle felled chain-stitched seam.
- Pocket is a single patch pocket with a western point on flap & body with bartack reinforcement on all corners.
- Notch collar. Button to the top or press it down.
- Front is double pleated with box stitch.
- Back has a single pleat with adjustable cinch.
- Cuff has bartack reinforcement and single button closure.
- Shrinks up to 5%.
- Tailored work fit.
- Dry clean or wash on cold and dry on low. Wash alone for first wash.