New York, N.Y.
Fabric: 8 Oz. cotton twill.
Pocket lining: Cotton & poly blend herringbone twill.
Thread: Tex 40 color match.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
An update to our previous Service Chino. Inspired by the 40's Officer Chino or commonly labeled "British Khaki's". This no bullshit flat front chino comes close to the original from details to fit. Expect a straight leg fit with less body in the legs and a slight taper from the knee to ankle. Available in three classic colors, our chinos will wear well with any sneaker, oxford or boot, which make these a must in your closet.
- Construction is a chainstitch felled seam
- Slanted welt waist pockets.
- Back welt waist pockets with button closure.
- Coin welt pocket on right waist.
- Button Fly.
- Straight leg fit.
- Wash on cold and dry on low.