New York, N.Y.
Fabric: 4 Oz. Japanese indigo yarn dyed plaid.
Buttons: Mother of pearl.
Thread: Tex 40 color match.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
Our Cash Shirt comes in a classic camp shirt silhouette. Tired of not being able to find a great fitting vintage version of the silhouette we decided that we must do something about it. The shirt features a single piece notch collar, which can be worn flat or buttoned to the top.
- Construction is a felled seam.
- Chest pockets with pocket flaps.
- Placket loop for top button.
- Back yoke with double vents.
- Side vents for comfort at waist.
- Locker loop for hanging up.
- Straight fit.
- Not pre-shrunk.
- Contains indigo. Wash separately for first few cycles.
- To avoid shrinkage wash on cold and dry on low.