New York, N.Y.
Our Cash Shirt comes in a classic camp shirt silhouette. Tired of not being able to find a great fitting vintage version of the silhouette we decided that we must do something about this. The shirt features a single piece notch collar, which can be worn flat or buttoned to the top. We fell in love with this item for its versatility; with a soft & brushed wool you may comfortably wear it over a tee or use it as an over-shirt for when you are wearing a couple layers underneath in the colder months.
Fabric: 10 Oz. brushed broken twill wool.
Lining: Cotton & silk blend.
Buttons: Mother of pearl.
Thread: Tex 40 color match.
Label: Produced on 1950's needle loom.
- Construction is a felled seam.
- Chest pockets with pocket flaps.
- Placket loop for top button.
- Back yoke with double vents.
- Side vents for comfort at waist.
- Locker loop for hanging up.
- Tailored work fit.
- Dry clean only